Saturday 28 March 2009

Hello

Just to be very clear this is an unofficial blog about the blue planet aquarium in Ellesmere Port, in the North West of England. I have not be asked to create this blog by anyone and i can guarantee am not being paid to write it. I am a local resident with an annual pass who enjoys the Aquarium immensely and I would like to share some information about the Aquarium. Since getting an annual pass visit the aquarium about once a week. I often take work from the office to the aquarium and work there as i find it a great environment to work in (as long as i bring head phones to cut out the noise of the occasional school trip).

This blog will mainly focus on talking about the exhibits and the fish within them. I will hopefully also be able to post information about new additions to the tanks and new exhibits. For example recently they have added an adult lobster into the ray tank in the shoreline exhibit (see below pic).

No comments:

Post a Comment